Fall in Asheville




Hello amazing readers! It is FINALLY starting to feel like fall/ winter here and I can  put away my summer clothes! I love fall because it seems like I automatically dress for 65 degree weather no matter the season. A couple of weekends ago, the family and I drove to Asheville, NC for a weekend away and it was absolutely beautiful. The leaves weren't really changing colors yet, but it was still gorgeous...I love the mountains. 
While we were there, I definitely got to experiment a little with my fall clothes and layering which was fun. I also had probably the best grilled cheese I've ever had. It had four kinds of cheese, bacon, and a tomato soup dipping sauce. It was pretty amazing :) 
Anyways, I hope y'all have a great Monday and you are enjoying this beautiful weather! XO 

Vest: A great vest for layering because it's warm, but not too puffy, Jean Jacket: a new investment from Anthropologie that I can't get enough of! T-shirt: My go-to graphic t-shirt. Last time I wore it, someone asked me if I worked at the NYT :), Necklace: I have had this collar necklace for years and i still wear it regularly. It is perfect for dressing up a t-shirt and jeans, Jeans: These were originally from Anthro, but here are some similar red pants, Shoes: Similar here, but the most comfortable heels I have ever owned, Socks: The absolute warmest and coziest socks, Bag: The perfect tote bag for any occasion.