Red, White, and Blue for America's Birthday!


Happy 4th of July! The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays because it is a quintessential summer holiday. There are fireworks, pool parties, and my favorite part.. barbecue! The Fourth is always so fun and this year has been even better because today feels like the true beginning of summer- I am no longer writing papers or getting grades, the weather is perfect, and I am hanging out with my family. The Fourth is one of the few holidays where I go all out outfit wise- there can never be enough red, white, and blue. I hope y'all have had an amazing start to your July and are enjoying your 4th of July. XO

Shirt: I call this my pirate shirt because it is so loose, but it is extremely comfortable and great for all this hot weather, Sunglasses: These sunglasses are so classic and perfect for every situation, Shorts: I 'borrowed' these shorts from my mom and I don't think I can ever give them back! They are so comfortable and add a little pop to a plain t-shirt, Shoes: A new purchase this summer that are already replacing my Toms and Rainbows, Purse: I bought this purse for traveling abroad, but it has proved to be an amazing statement bag! Jewelry: Jewelmint, David Yurman, Stella and Dot, Nail Polish: OPI Lost on Lombard and OY- Another Polish Joke