Peplum for a night out


One of my friends from London came to visit me this weekend! We had a lovely dinner and were able to catch up. It was great to see her after being apart for so long! I love going out for dinner because it is a great opportunity to try new outfits. You only have to wear the outfit for a limited time and you are siting down for most of it, so if it's not comfortable, you don't have to wear it all day. It is also nice in the summer to go out for dinner because it is a welcome change from monotonous shorts and a good time to try jeans or a dress. Also, most days here, it is too hot to wear a lot of jewelry, but I can pile it on at night! XO 

Bow Necklace: A new addition to my jewelry collection from Gorjana-Griffin, Initial Necklace: from a local store here in Greensboro with great monogram and personalized things, Tassel Necklace: Another new addition to my jewelry; I love the tassels! Top, Jeans, Shoes