Blueberry Picking and new sparkles

I hope everyone had a good 4th and a great start to your weekend. Because it is officially summer and  therefore blueberry season, Mom and I went blueberry picking today. If you haven't been blueberry picking, I would really recommend it. I don't even like blueberries and I had fun! It is really easy to pick blueberries and they aren't expensive. In summertime especially, I love being outside and doing fun activities and this is the perfect opportunity. Do you have any other fun summertime activities for me to try? XO
Sunglasses: Both are from my favorite glasses place, The View on Elm, Necklace: I don't think they still sell this at BaubleBar, but I absolutely love it. BaubleBar is a great store for inexpensive statement jewelry and they have great sales regularly, Shirt: This is a Lilla P t-shirt, which are great casual t-shirts. I get all of my tanks from them, Shorts: My shorts of the summer- I think I bought them in every color, Sandals: My mom picked these up in the Anthro sale room. They are kind of hard to walk in, but so cute and sparkly Toenail Polish: OPI Red Hot Rio, my new favorite color