The Met Gala and transitioning outfits from day to night

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

Cara Delevingne

Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger 

Emma Stone

Hailee Steinfeld

Marion Cotillard
Andrew Garfield 
Hello all! There is so much to talk about today! First of all, last night was the Met Gala in New York. Of course this event always requires people to look their best and this year was no exception. Above, are some of my favorite looks. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds definitely win cutest couple, but Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone weren't far behind. Emma's dress was one of my favorites of the evening along with Hailee Steinfeld. I loved Marion Cotillard's shoes and Cara looked fabulous as always. What were some of your favorite looks last night? 
Today,  I also tried to be super creative and transition my outfit from day to night. It actually worked pretty well and this is how I did it. First, I changed my shoes from sandals to peep-toe booties. Then, I put up my hair, added a little more eyeliner, and traded in my bag for a clutch. Changing from day to night does not have to be difficult and in most cases is pretty easy if you think about what you are doing. I would love to hear what y'all think and if you have any suggestions! XO 


Shirt: This shirt is originally from Madewell and it is already not online, but here is a similar one without sparkles, Jeans: Citizens of Humanity- I love these jeans because they are super high-waisted, but still stretchy so they are very comfortable to move around in. They are also the perfect length to cuff, Watch: Michael Kors, Bangles: Jewelmint- I love these because they are so versatile!, Bracelet: This adorable elephant bracelet is from a boutique in Greenville, SC, but I heard a rumor they had similar ones at Target- I couldn't find an elephant one, but here is a bumble bee, flamingo, and frog, Earrings: from a local jewelry maker in Greenville, SC
Day- Shoes: These are old and from a boutique, but here are two cute alternatives- one and two, Jacket: not the exact same, but similar from Madewell
Night- Shoes: Brand new Franco Sartos, I can't wait to wear these this summer!, Bag: My clutch is originally from Anthropologie and is actually made of canvases painted with oil paints. I couldn't find it online, but here are three cute alternatives- one, two, three