Oh how I missed Sunday brunch!

I have always enjoyed Sunday brunch with its leisurely pace, hot tea, fabulous dress code, and yummy food. But since returning from London I have an even greater appreciation for it. You are probably wondering what could be better about Greensboro brunch than London brunch and I'll tell you- grits and biscuits. I am not always a comfort food person, but I love biscuits and grits with brunch. If you aren't from the South, you probably won't understand this, but consider this an official invitation to come down here and enjoy some amazing brunch in the South. What is your favorite part about brunch? Anything I should try? Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! XO

Headband: from Anthro, Sweater: I bought this sweater in Norway from a Norwegian company called Oleana. It is wool, but very light and the perfect layering piece! Dress: I borrowed this from Mom who bought it from Anthro but it is similar here and here, Belt: J.Crew, Shoes: These are old Jeffrey Campbell and I have worn them so much! Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: JewelMint, Purse: Cambridge Satchel