Home Again and Derby Day 2014


Sunglasses: The View on Elm, Silver Necklace: originally Kate Spade but similar here, Purple Necklace: a birthday present from Mom from a local shop. Bigger, but similar here, T-shirt: The New York Times website, Shorts: Anthropologie

Good evening lovely readers! I am once again posting from the US instead of from across the pond. I was so sad to leave my home in London, but it is wonderful to be home. Plus, today was one of my favorite days of the year, Kentucky Derby Day. I'm not from Kentucky, but my family is and we have a Kentucky Derby party almost every year. The food is amazing and the company is even better. It is such a fun family tradition and I love everything about it. I was so glad I was able to make it this year especially with all of the complications of returning from England. Anyways, the party went off without a hitch and now it is just nice to be home and be able to relax for a little bit. I hope you had a wonderful Saturday and enjoy the rest of your weekend! XO