Happy belated Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day! Sorry it's a little late, but yesterday was jam-packed with fun things. First, I showed an old friend around campus. It was nice to be back on campus after a semester away, but it was completely devoid of students, which was just odd. Then after unpacking from  our weekend at the cottage and working on my packing list for Rome, we went to pick up my grandma who is going to be here for 2 weeks! It is great to see her after so long. Finally, we went to a friend's house for home-made ribs, cornbread, and strawberry cake. It was the perfect Memorial Day meal and such a fun evening! My mom is going to post about the ribs and the rest of the food soon and I will post a link once she does. I hope your Tuesday was awesome and have a great rest of the week! XO 

Sunglasses, Top, Shorts, Shoes