Pale Pink T-Strap Heels


Necklace: Charm and Chain, Glasses: The View on Elm, Shirt: J.Crew, Jeans: JBrand, Shoes: Zara 

Happy Thursday everyone! My time is quickly coming to a close, so I am trying to squeeze in everything else I want to do before I leave! Today, on my to do list was to go check out the Zara and see if they had anything cute and possibly on sale before I went home. Lo and behold, I walk in and these fabulous shoes are sitting right there, in my size, AND on sale!! Something in the wonderful fashion universe was sending me a sign and telling me it was meant to be. So I tried them on to make sure they fit and then marched up to the counter and paid. To say I am excited would be a little bit of an understatement- I grinned all the way to the tube stop. More To Do List items to mark off this weekend and maybe I'll have to wear the chance to wear these awesome shoes! XO