Borough Market Adventures

I found a lovely Italian stall for my lunch.

One of the many entrances to Borough Market.

One of the amazing fruit stands- everything looked so good!


Good morning! My week has been so busy and I've had a little cold so I haven't been able to post :( However I'm back now! I hope y'all have had a wonderful week and start to your weekend! Yesterday, to start off my weekend, I decided to go on an adventure to Borough Market. I was even able to convince some people to come with me. I was expecting a really big farmers market, something delicious, but low key, but this was way more! There were permanent stands, lots of restaurants/ take-away places and almost every type of food you could think of. Of course I gravitated toward the Italian markets so I had an Italian panini for lunch and picked up some homemade gnocchi for dinner this week! Then I had a free sample of some baklava and it was absolutely amazing! We just wandered around the market for a while and then I picked up some focaccia on the way out. The market seems like an awesome place to hang out when it's not so busy, they even had a little cafe area where you could sit down. For more info on the market, go here, and definitely put this on your to-do-list when coming to London! XO