Chinese New Year and a new cafe

Hello all! This week has already been so exciting and it's only Tuesday! On Sunday, I celebrated Chinese New Years with the rest of the students here. It was very exciting! The celebration took over the entirety of Trafalgar Square and the roads were blocked all the way into China Town! We also saw one of those human dragon parade things, but I only caught the tail end of it by time I got my camera out. Either way, it was a very fun experience.


Also on Sunday, I discovered a new cafe called the Chamomile Cafe! It was very family friendly and had a great atmosphere. The good tea and food was just the icing on the cake! Did I mention that they even have free wifi?! Just picture me blogging there because that is where I will probably write most of my posts for the rest of the semester. 



Finally, yesterday, we went and explored Brick Lane. It was very fun with lots of vintage stores, Indian food, and street art. We found some awesome vintage markets that  I will hopefully be checking out soon! We also discovered some very creative food trucks. My favorite was definitely the Southern Fried Chicken Truck named Mother Clucker. It will hopefully be open when I go to the vintage markets so I can tell you about the food :)

I can't wait for the rest of this week and possibly more fun adventures! XO 

Glasses: The View on Elm, Shirt: J.Crew- this is the closest I could find, Sweater: Stolen from my mom's closet, but this one is pretty similar, Coat: Barbour, Purse: Longchamp- I don't think I could live without this bag in London, Jeans: J Brand- I know it looks like I wear the same pants everyday, but I actually have three pairs of these! Yes, they are that awesome, Boots: Bed Stu