Winter Whites


Hello, this is my first outfit post from England!! How exciting :) It has definitely been chilly here, but not any chiller than home and the rain hasn't been that bad at all! I am finally settled in and starting to explore our neighborhood and the rest of London! Last night, we saw Richard II at the Barbican with David Tennant as Richard. I didn't really have nay expectations, but it was awesome! The theatre itself was beautiful and had the most interesting curtain I have ever seen. Instead of two big cloth materials coming in from left and right, two metal flats came in from the floor and the ceiling. It was all very exciting. The show itself was very well done and David Tennant was excellent. Tomorrow we are going on a scavenger hunt in London, which will be very exciting! XO 

Glasses, Scarf: My scarf is from Anthropologie and I couldn't find the exact one. The first option is a fur one and the second one is just a cream one. 1 2, Necklace, Shirt, Sweater, Vest, Jacket, Purse, Jeans, Boots