Pink and Patent Leather


Happy Tuesday! I am sorry I haven't been able to post in a few days, but we had our first exam today (ew). However, everything was better because of the new clothes I bought on Saturday. First we went to Zara, which is always fabulous, but they were also having an awesome sale! That is where I bought this scarf. Then we went to Top Shop, which was having an even bigger sale. There, I finally got my pink coat that I have been searching for! It was all very exciting :) I also got these fabulous patent leather smoking slippers, which are absolutely adorable! Yesterday we went to the National Gallery, probably one of my favorite museums. It is absolutely gorgeous! I don't know what we are doing for the rest of today, but tomorrow we are going to see Henry 5 with Jude Law! I am so excited and I will definitely post after it :) XO 

Glasses, Scarf, Necklace, Sweater, Jacket, Purse, Jeans, Shoes