Belated New Year's Eve Outfit


Shoes: Pour la Victorie Skirt: Alexandra Grecco via Anthropologie (similar here)  Belt: Just a simple black ribbon Clutch: Anthropologie Shirt: The New York Times Store Pearl Necklace: J.Crew Flower Necklace: Kate Spade (similar here) Glasses: The View on Elm Watch: Michael Kors Silver Bangle: Stolen from my Mom's closet (check out Baublebar and Jewelmint for good layering pieces) Sparkly Spike Bracelet: Baublebar Gold Cuff: Jewelmint

Happy 2014!  I am back home and finally have access to internet again! Let me tell you, going somewhere super warm over Christmas was amazing, but it was very disconcerting to come back to 30-degree weather. I hope y'all had a fabulous New Year's Eve and a wonderful start to the New Years. I certainly did, but it was very calm, nothing too exciting or crazy. This week is going to be very hectic trying to get everything ready for my trip over the pond, but I will definitely keep you updated and I am most certainly going to be blogging from London :) XO

I had no idea this is how a pineapple grew! 

Natalie successfully photobombing :) 

A beautiful view in St. Thomas