The Importance of Cheetah Print




Hello lovely readers! I am so excited about this post because it is all about cheetah print and who doesn't love cheetah print?! Anyways, as I've mentioned, I write a bimonthly article for my school's Her Campus division. My article is normally fashion how to's and you can check out all of my articles here. After finding pictures and thinking about a certain style while writing my article, I am normally inspired to rock that article in the near future. So starting this week, on days that I post the her campus article, I am also going to rock the specific trend I talked about. Now back to cheetah print! My article this week, here, was about how to wear cheetah print and of course, I went out and wore cheetah for the next two days :) Have a great Wednesday and I hope you enjoy the article. Also check out my Her Campus pinterest page here! XO  

Outfit 1: 
Glasses, Sweater- old, I found two other ones that have have even more cheetah than mine! 1 and 2, Necklaces: These necklaces were handed down from my mom, so I couldn't find the same one. But here are two good strand necklaces: 1 and 2, Jeans, Boots

Outfit 2: 
Necklace: This necklace is old so I couldn't find the exact one, but these two are both really cool. 1 and , Shirt, Cardigan, Jeans, Shoes: Ok so here is my exact pair. But since, they are Sam Edelman's (my favorite flat brand) they come in a couple of other styles. Here are the ballet flat version and here is the same style as mine, but metal cap toes.