Thanksgiving and Black Friday




Hello! I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Black Friday, mine were lovely. Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday. I don't have a good reason, I just really love Thanksgiving! So the past two days have been awesome. We decided not to go out this year for Black Friday and let me tell you, yesterday was so relaxing. I don't know if I could ever convince myself to go out on Black Friday- masses of people aren't really my think. Anyways, I hope y'all are having a great weekend and be prepared for posts to be a little spottier than usual because I have finals in a week (oh no!). But  I will try and post at least once or twice! XO 

Outfit 1:
Umbrella, Glasses, Coat: originally from here, but there is a similar color block jacket from J.Crew, Sweater, Shirt: This is just a plain striped tee. Here are two more interesting options, 1 and 2, Purse, Jeans, Boots

Outfit 2: 
Sweater, Shirt, Jeans,