Would you like some bling with your lace?


Hi! Today was so fun because tomorrow we have off school for fall break! I went home this afternoon and picked up my new business cards! Check them out here on instagram! I am so excited about them and I can't wait to start handing them out! I am also very excited because I am road tripping tomorrow with two of my friends to see Zac Brown Band! I can't wait and I am sure I will have some pictures for you on Saturday :) Have a wonderful Friday! XO 

Necklace: OK, so I couldn't find the exact necklace, but I found two other cool ones! They are both awesome, but the second one is quite a bit more expensive- one or two; Sweater: A new pullover that I bought during J.Crew's last sale. I am really excited to use this as a layering piece this year because the lace texture will help spruce up any outfits :) Shirt: One of my trusty chambray shirts. I love this one because it is sleeveless so works really well for layering so you can still move your arms! Jeans: I had a 20% off coupon for my favorite jean store, so I picked these up last weekend. I love J Brand jeans because you can get them really high waisted (like these) without them being mom jeans!  Boots: Last time I was home for the weekend, my mom and I had a coupon for our favorite shoe store, Main and Taylor, I found these and fell in love! They are so comfy and definitely worth the investment!