Black and blue and a beautiful day



Jewelry: either from my mom's jewelry box or Jewel Mint; Shirt: I couldn't find the exact one, but I have this one in cream and really like it. Also this one looked very fun with the leather bottom if you wanted to try something new :) Pants: Again I couldn't find the exact ones, but these look cute if you want something bright and these seem like a nice navy staple. Shoes: These always make me feel 10 times cooler :) 

Hello everyone! I hope your weeks have started off nicely! Mine has gone fabulously so far! First, my article on my school's version of Her Campus was published today...check it out here! Also check out the Pinterest page devoted to my Her Campus blog here
In other news, as you probably know, it is New York Fashion Week and sadly I am not there :( However, I am going to the Anthropologie fashion show on Thursday, which should be very exciting! I am also going to a Taylor Swift concert on Thursday.
All in all, this is going to be a very fun filled week and I can't wait to fill y'all in with pictures from my adventures on Thursday! XO