Anthropologie Fashion Show and Taylor Swift!


Shoes: I couldn't find the exact ones because these are very old; Jeans: These are JBrand, but I couldn't' find the exact ones online. Also, if you buy them in a store, they are normally cheaper then the online price; Clutch: Again, I couldn't find the exact one, but these two are very cute, I checked them out last night at Anthro :) here and here Belt: My favorite accessory right now because it is the perfect amount of color! Shirt: My favorite chambray shirt! It is the perfect color! Necklace: Seems like this necklace is all I wear these days :) Bracelets: All from Jewelmint as usual! 

Whew! Last night was the social event of my season- a fashion show and a concert! But man was it fun! The fashion show was super fun and there were a couple of really cute looks! Here are the highlights. Also I must say that I was very impressed with myself that I came up with such a cute outfit :) Anyways, Taylor Swift was also amazing, but it is very difficult to take pictures during a concert so I don't have any :( I hope y'all have had a fabulous week and have exciting plans this weekend! XO

Mom and didn't coordinate or anything but ended up wearing very similar outfits! Great minds think alike :) 

Super cute boho transitional outfit

Loved the sleeves on this sweater! 

Super cute polka dot sweat and cross body bag

70s inspired for fall

Beautiful detail on this dress! 

I love the neutral pallet! 

Love the skirt and the polka dot detail on the jacket

This girl was so FIERCE! She was rocking it! 

Mom, Natalie, and me before Taylor Swift!