Two outfits!


Sunglasses: The View on Elm
Necklace: One of my new favorite accessories from Bauble bar
Jacket: This jacket was from Anthropologie, but it is old. However, here is a cute one, also from Anthro, that I think is adorable! 
Dress: I have had this dress for a while, but was hesitant to wear it because it is a thicker material which didn't really seem suited for summer. However, it was fabulous! The material helped the dress hold its shape and made it very cute and swingy all day! 
Watch: Michael Kors- definitely worth every cent, I've had mine for three years and I wear it almost everyday and I haven't even replaced the battery yet
Shoes: These shoes are old and from a boutique, but here are two nude pumps from Nordstrom's that are pretty cute! Here and here


Hello readers! I'm sorry I haven't posted for the past two days, but life has been very busy with work! So here are two outfits in one post for you! In other news, on Monday, I leave for Turkey and the Black Sea for 14 days! I am so very excited, but I will not have any Internet :( that means no blog posts until August! But don't worry, when I come back, there will be lots of new posts and new outfits! Have a wonderful Friday! XO 


Glasses: The View on Elm
Cardigan: My absolute favorite cardigan because it is longer and has pockets!
Top: I haven't had the chance to wear this  top very much, but it is very comfortable
Pants: These don't come in this fabulous emerald any more, but I also have them in black and would highly recommend them. I have never been a fan of dress pants or nice cigarette pants, but these are very comfortable and versatile. I do have to wear heels in them though otherwise I look even shorter!
Shoes: These are my only pair of Jessica Simpson shoes and they are old, but for being so high, they are extremely comfortable. If you are looking for a tall platform shoe on a budget, I would definitely check them out here
Purse: Oh my goodness! My purse is fifty percent off on Kate Spade here and here!