I'm back!


Hello! I'm back from vacation! Hopefully I will upload my pictures from the trip by the end of the week, but I haven't labeled them and organized them yet. Anyways, vacation was fabulous, but I am very happy to be home! Today was my first day back at work, which was nice. I will tell you more about my trip once I upload the pictures. In other exciting news, I thought I would introduce my adorable boston terrier, Fuzzle! Hopefully you will see him a couple more times before I go back to school! XO

Glasses:The View on Elm; Necklace: similar from Bauble Bar, bur originally from Anthropologie; Top: My favorite jean shirt from Anthropologie; Jacket: The perfect summer blazer;  Pants: so my pants are old and I couldn't find the exact pair. However, I found three floral pants on sale at Anthropologie, where I got them originally. Check them out here, here, and hereShoes: These are my only shoes from shoemint, but they have served me very well; Bag: oh my goodness I ordered this bag with a discount code before I left for vacation and I thought about it the entire time I was away! It is a pretty simple leather tote and I got it monogrammed for ten dollars! I am so excited to incorporate a new bag into my wardrobe :)