Blue and seer sucker

Hello! It's Friday again, finally! My Friday has been absolutely beautiful! Today was the first day it didn't rain in I don't know how many days! I had a nice relaxed lunch with the family before going to see Despicable Me 2...it was phenomenal and absolutely hilarious! Then I made more homemade pita chips to go with our guacamole and shrimp kabobs for dinner! I can't wait to see what other exciting things we will do tomorrow :) XO 

Shirt: This has got to be my favorite tshirt! The color hasn't faded at all and I've washed it twice! It is really long which is nice and very soft! Definitely the perfect tshirt! 
Cardigan: OK my cardigan is not sold online anymore :( but these two are very similar if you combine them! here and here
Shorts: My new seersucker, which I am really starting to enjoy! 
Shoes: My new Sam Edelman Gigi's because my lime green ones are falling apart :( I have to say these are some of the most comfortable sandals and they are so cute! 
Bracelet 1: Baublebar...gotta love it! Plus they are having a sale this weekend! You should sign up for emails if you have ever bought something there because you get lots of promotional/sales things in emails! 
Bracelet 2: AHH my adorable bow bracelet! Love it!