New outfit from JCrew!!


Good morning and happy Saturday! I hope y'all had a great Friday! Mine was fabulous- I attended a surprise party for one of my best friends! Surprise parties are my favorite; she had no idea and was shocked! Yesterday was also rather hectic shopping for my friends gift and checking out the fabulous sale that J.Crew is having (30% off plus a 15% discount with your student id!). I'm hoping today will be calmer and I can lay back with a good book and a glass of iced tea! XO
Shirt: From J.Crew- I really like it because it is simple, but fitted enough to be flattering
Necklace: My necklace is also from J.Crew, but it was on super sale so is no longer on their website. If you want it, I would check in stores. 
Jeans: My jeans are from a local store, but if you wanted to have an all J.Crew outfit, they have a similar pair here. I would recommend buying jeans locally so you can try them on. You never know how jeans are going to fit. 
Sandals: My fabulous Sam Edelman sandals! 
Watch: old Michael Kors, but similar here
Earrings: I got my earrings at a Kate Spade sale last year, but she has so many cute studs here and most of them are pretty reasonable! Sign up for her email list and you will get great coupons!                                                                                Nail Polish: Sephora by OPI color I'm wired- It goes with everything!