Bringing back the jumpsuit!

George and me working hard at the office :) 


Good morning lovely readers! Happy Friday! I'm so excited because my jewelry collection has just grown significantly! I ordered my first pieces from Baublebar (!!) that got here yesterday and I raided my mom's jewelry collection! I might do a post about it all later today! I hope y'all have a fabulous day and happy weekend!
Sunglasses: The View on Elm

Jumpsuit: My jumpsuit is old and from a boutique, but here is a really cute one from Zara. Otherwise, I would look in vintage/ thrift stores 
Earrings: Alexis Bittar- they are absolutely stunning. Mine are similar to these, but gold. Definitely check out the website :) 
Necklace: I 'borrowed' it from my mom ;)
Cardigan: I am having such a hard time finding this cardigan online even though I just bought it :( but don't fret, I found three other cute ones! Herehere, and here